I.T. Discussion Community!
-Collapse +Expand
Search AmericanIT Group:

-Collapse +Expand AmericanIT Store

Prestwood eMagazine

July Edition
Subscribe now! It's Free!
Enter your email:

   ► KBAmericanIT Knowledge Base  Print This    Tips Database All Groups  

AmericanIT Tips Page

These Tips are contributed by you (our online community members). They are organized by our knowledge base topics. Specifically, by the AmericanIT sub-topics.

Contribute a Tip

1 American I.T. Workforce Tips

Group: American I.T. Workforce

Topic: American I.T. workforce

1. Employer Must Have an LCA
If you are on a H-1B Visa, and you are moving to a new work location in a different state, make sure your new employer has got an LCA for you, to work in the new location.

Follow PrestwoodBoards on: 

©1995-2020 PrestwoodBoards  [Security & Privacy]
Professional IT Services: Coding | Websites | Computer Tech